Our staff is extensively trained to educate and empower individuals and families with the tools needed to identify and address key issues in their own households and neighborhoods. We identify the root causes of our clients’ challenges with credit and debt, so families can build their financial capability and progress on the pathway to attainable homeownership. We also bring financial sustainability through financial literacy, asset building, homeownership access, and workforce mobility. We have two Prosperity Centers (located in West Palm Beach and in Belle Glade) providing low-income residents with a one-stop location for comprehensive financial empowerment services.
Resident services include:
- Individual Development Account (IDA) Program – Matched-savings for first-time homebuyers and assistance with closing costs and/or down payments
- Financial Coaching – Individualized counseling to improve and maintain good credit scores, resolve credit issues, and develop/manage a budget
- Financial Fitness Workshops – Monthly educational classes (English, Creole, and Spanish)
- Education and Career Assistance – Planning for success and economic independence
- Free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) – Year-round tax prep for qualified clients
- Florida Department of Children and Families Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (ACCESS) – Help with navigation of the assistance program
All residents of Palm Beach County are eligible to participate. Some income restrictions may apply to access specific services including the Matched Savings Program, VITA, Supportive Housing Services, Homeownership Promotion and Preservation, and Lending.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 561-841-3500.
- Stop by the main office at 2001 Blue Heron Blvd. West, Riviera Beach, FL 33404.